Make your Holiday morning a Yummy one by trying this easy Hot Cocoa French Toast recipe using Natily’s Organic Hot Cocoa!!
For the Hot Chocolate:
4 tablespoons of Natily’s Organic Hot Cocoa
½ cup of evaporated milk
½ cup of Regular whole milk
1 teaspoon of condensed milk
For the French Toast:
6 slices of butter bread
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup of mini marshmallows
1 cup of chocolate morsels of your choice
- Whip cream/chocolate syrup/and powdered sugar as optional toppings
- In saucepan, heat the hot cocoa, evaporated milk, and whole milk on medium heat. Remove from heat before it begins to boil (no more than 5-8 minutes)
- In large bowl, combine the eggs, vanilla extract and stir for about a minute.
3. Add the hot cocoa, and teaspoon of condensed milk into the egg mixture until it is completely blended in.
- Add the marshmallow and chocolate morsels to the bread and create 3 sandwiches using the slices of bread, pressing down on each crust corner to create a tight seal.
- Heat a large pan over medium to low heat for about 2 minutes and spray with PAM Butter
- Soak the Chocolate morsel/marshmallow sandwiches individually into the Hot Cocoa/egg mixture and leave for about 15 seconds each
- Transfer the sandwiches to the pan and cook each soaked side for about 2 minutes each On medium-low heat), making sure that the mixture does not dry up 100%.
- After each sandwich is cooked ,cut diagonally. Makes a total of 3 hot cocoa French toast servings.
- Plate and top with powdered sugar, whipped cream and chocolate syrup!
- A special thank you to Natily’s Organics for their rich, creamy, and smooth hot cocoa blend!